Saturday, May 30, 2009

Nothing But Soap

I stumpled upon this awesome shop this morning...
Nothing But Soap

Each bar of soap is made with cold process high quality vegetable based ingredients. With true premium blends of shea butter, concentrated blends of aloe, olive oil and more. Each bar has an abundant aroma of the essential oil soaps it is made from, making it a fantastic fragrance soap.☛☛**FREEBIES**☚☚☛ When you spend $15 you will receive 1 FREE hand knit washcloth. Just select the washcloth you would like from the washcloth section and I will add it to you order and refund you the $$.☛When you spend $30 you will receive 1 FREE hand knit washcloth and FREE SHIPPING. Please convo me with what you would like to order and I will make a listing just for you.
I will be trying out some of this awesome soap soon, so stay tuned to read my reviews.
Have a great weekend,
Jenny

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Perfect! your soap will be coming soon!