Sunday, April 5, 2009

I am blogging again!



I don't think anyone really looked at my last blog, but I decided to try it again. I think it has been over 2 years since I did this.






We are now up and selling on etsy.com. I thought I would give it a try for my out of town customers and to possibly gain some new customers. Our etsy account can be seen at: http://www.alexandersdesigns.etsy.com/. Stop by and see what we have.






Here are some of my latest items available at Scandinavia Place (209 N. Main St; Independence, MO; 816-461-6633).





A multi-color Swarovski Crystal bracelet with Sterling Silver bead caps and toggle clasp.

Swarovski Crystal starfish wire wrapped with non-tarnish artistic wire with Indicolite accents on Sterling Silver posts.

Don't forget to visit us on our other sites:

www.alexandersdesigns.com

www.alexandersdesigns.etsy.com

Thanks for stopping by.


No comments: