Wednesday, May 5, 2010

ETSYVERSARY SUPER SALE!!!




























We are super happy to celebrate our 1 year anniversary on Etsy with a Etsyversary Super Sale from May 5th to May 12th!!! To participate you will need to purchase as many things as you like from any of my etsy.com shops-then at check out type "ETSYVERSARY25" in the message to seller. 

This reminds me to refund 25% of your purchase, shipping charges are not included in the 25% off-sorry! Our sale runs May 5th to May 12th!

Shop @ these shops:




































If you would rather not get a refund, you can also contact me to let me know what items you would like and I will create a custom listing for you reflecting your sale price.

Looking forward to giving you a good deal!!!

Jenn

www.alexandersdesigns.com




No comments: