Sunday, August 23, 2009

Calling All Glass Fusers...

I just thought I would let you know about my destash shop which just happens to make and sell its own Glass Image Transfers.

They are similar to the decals you would put on your model cars as a child, soak them in water, slide the image off onto the glass, but you fire these in your kiln!!! You would melt your model if you did that!

After you have fired the piece just right, then you will end up with an image in sepia tones burnt into the glass. You can do this right ontop or you can put a clear glass on top, either way, it is pretty cool. I can also print your photos and artwork onto the special paper for you to use on your glass work.

Ideas to consider! Ornaments, what grandma does not love a tree ornament with their grandbabies photos on it! Or a magnet, pendants, bracelet links, coasters; the sky is the limit. These are compatible with all COE's of glass.

I have lots to choose from, you can even have some custom made for you. Go check them out!

www.beaderydestash.etsy.com

I also have some beads on there for those who create beaded jewelry.

Thanks for checking us out!

No comments: